Skip to content Accessibility info

Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance

The state of California is often visited by natural disasters. If you are a commercial property owner in the state, you must get commercial property insurance. It allows you to resume operations quicker without wreaking havoc on your company and your finances should a disaster strikes.

Aside from protecting your commercial space from natural occurrences such as wildfires, earthquakes, and severe storms, a commercial property insurance policy also extends to explosions, burglary, burst pipes, and other related incidents.

Commercial property insurance guards everything important to the day-to-day operation of your business against damage and loss. This includes:

  • Buildings and other structures
  • Furniture and fixtures
  • Equipment and tools
  • Outdoor signs
  • Fences and landscaping
  • Inventories
  • Exterior walls
  • Commercial documents and records
  • Lost income
  • Computers and related technical equipment
  • Other physical assets

Guard Your Business Property Against Minor Mishaps and Major Disasters

Commercial property coverage varies from insurer to insurer. The standard policy covers the building you own or rent, structures within or outside the building, and permanently installed items like fixtures, equipment, machinery, and cabinets. Also covered are your business’s personal property such as signages, fixtures, inventories, any upgrades to the building, and machines and equipment not permanently installed in the building.

However, you can include more protection to keep your business safe and secure all year round.

Electronic data processing (EDP) insurance: This is important if your firm relies heavily on computers and other related technical tools. This provides extra protection for such EDP equipment, including data and computer programs.

Business interruption coverage: This helps you tide over an emergency by reimbursing your lost income and fixed costs. With this, you will be able to pay your workers while your business is temporarily closed.

Inland marine insurance: This provides coverage for destruction or damage to business property while in transport. If your company frequently moves equipment, goods, products, or raw materials from one or many locations to another, you can purchase this as an add-on to your standard policy.

Equipment breakdown coverage: This reimburses equipment loss or damage due to explosions, mechanical failures, electrical shorts, operator error, or power surges.

We Customize Policies Specific to Your Commercial Property Needs

Whether you are new to business or have been in business for a while now, we can design packages that suit your requirements.  We service San Ramon, Danville, Pleasanton, Dublin and across the U.S.

Call us at 925-866-1444 or reach out to us online.